Drops & Wins Tournament
€ 2 000 000
Terms And Conditions
PROMO WEEKS 29-32
o In order to be eligible to participate in the promotions a player shall be required to play a real money
spin under the following conditions (hereinafter “Qualifying spin”):
▪ All spins with a minimum bet of €/£ 0,50 (or the equivalent amount in Available Currencies) in
the qualifying game(s) will take part in the Prize Drops and tournaments.
▪ A Qualifying spin shall render a player, who opted in, eligible for all applicable drops and wins
o Qualifying games: Wolf Gold™, Mustang Gold™, Sweet Bonanza™, John Hunter Scarab Queen™, Great Rhino
Megaways™, John Hunter and the Book of Tut™, The Dog House™, The Dog House Megaways™, Joker's
Jewels™, Chilli Heat™, Fruit Party™, Ultra Hold and Spin™, Wild Wild Riches™, Wild West Gold™, Gems
Bonanza™, Pirate Gold Deluxe™, Release the Kraken™, Cowboys Gold™, John Hunter and the Mayan Gods™,
Spartan King™, Voodoo Magic™
o Week 29: Thursday 14th January 2021 00:01 CET – Wednesday 20th January 2021 23:59 CET.
o Week 30: Thursday 21st January 2021 00:01 CET – Wednesday 27th January 2021 23:59CET.
o Week 31: Thursday 28th January 2021 00:01 CET – Wednesday3rd February 2021 23:59 CET.
o Week 32: Thursday 4th February 2021 00:01 CET – Wednesday 10th February 2021 23:59CET.
o A. WEEKLY TOURNAMENTS (Regular)
▪ Win criteria: Highest single spin win amount adjusted for bet amount.
▪ Prizes: Weekly prize pool of €/£ 30,000 in total across 350 cash prizes.
▪ Rank Prizes weekly
1. ————- €/£ 5,000
2. ————- €/£ 3,000
3. ————- €/£ 2,000
4–5. ——— €/£ 1,000
6–10. ——– €/£ 500
11–20. ——- €/£ 250
21–70. ——- €/£ 100
71–150. —— €/£ 50
151–350. —– €/£ 20
o B. DAILY PRIZE DROPS (Regular)
▪ Win criteria: Any real money spin in the qualifying games can trigger a random cash prize.
▪ Prizes: Weekly prize pool of €/£ 32,200 in total, daily prize pool €/£4,600 across 80 cash prizes
▪ Quantity Prizes daily
1. ————- €/£ 1,000
2. ————- €/£ 500
5. ————- €/£ 100
22. ———— €/£ 50
50. ———– €/£ 20
• Opt-in is required for Operators and for players. Players are required to opt-in in-game.
• In order to take part in the Network Promotion, operators must opt-in by Wednesday 10th of June 2020 at 23:59 CEST.
• In order to qualify for the Network Promotion, at least one banner with the main logo “Drops & Wins” must be used
on the Operators site, “Drops & Wins” logo to be added to the qualifying games, and a dedicated section to be
created for “Drops & Wins” in prominent lobby placements.
• Components of the dedicated Network Promotion promo pack must be used on the Operators site, in newsletters
and other media including social media.
• Where applicable, it shall be the responsibility of the Platform provider to ensure all Operators opt into the
Network Promotion. Pragmatic Play™ will be held harmless for the failure of the Operator to opt into the
• Any and all prizes will be granted pursuant to these terms and conditions, which PragmaticPlay may, in its discretion,
amend at any time.
• PragmaticPlay shall pay out a total of EUR 2,000,000 for the Network Promotion during the promotion period. Any nonfixed prizes such as the Prize Multiplier and/or the Prize Drop which are won in excess of the EUR 2,000,000 shall be
paid out on the last month of the Network Promotion.
• It is the responsibility of the Operator to ensure that the prize promotion is conducted in accordance with the
applicable laws of the jurisdiction in which the promotion is offered.
• It is the responsibility oftheOperatorto ensure that our products and services comply with the applicable laws
of the countries in which the qualifying game is offered to players.
• In-game tool languages: English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian,
Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish,
• In-game tool currency: EUR, GBP, USD, CAD, AUD, NZD, SEK, NOK, DKK, AMD, BGN, CZK, GEL, HUF, PLN, RON,
RSD, RUB, TRY, CLP, MXN, KZT, INR, PEN, THB, ZAR, JPN, HKD, CHF (“Available Currency”).
• Currency equivalent according to the minimum bet of 50c qualifying criteria. If unavailable, rounded up to the next
higher available bet size in the qualifying game.
• The payment of cash prizes must not be conditioned on any wagering requirements. Players should be able to
withdraw prizes immediately should they elect to do so.
• Each Operator with a winning player(s) must inform the winning player of the prize and shall credit the cash prize
to the winning player’s account within seventy-two (72) hours following the end of the relevant Tournament or
• Pragmatic Play™ will reimburse all Operators of any amounts paid to win players who opt for cash prizes by
deducting such amounts from the relevant Operator’s invoice. Pragmatic Play™ will deduct any amounts for cash
prizes according to the conversion of such amounts in EUR currency.
• Any players located in Italy, Sweden, and Portugal shall be excluded from participating in the NetworkPromotion.
• If the terms & conditions have been translated into various languages these reflect the same principles. However, in
case of any discrepancies between the different language versions, the English version shall prevail.
• Pragmatic Play™ reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Network Promotion, Tournament and/or Prize Drop
at any time.
• For further information, please contact your dedicated Pragmatic Play™ Account Manager.